The Lux Collective guarantees to have no more than one wedding per day per hotel. Consequently, all packages are only available on request basis and the wedding day must be confirmed by the hotel and The Lux Collective Central Reservation Office.Legal Documents:
1. Personal information minimum 3 weeks prior to the wedding date:
- Passport photocopy for both bride and groom.
- Birth certificate for both bride and groom.
- Copy of divorce certificate (in case one of the parties has been married before).
2. Couple must arrive to Mauritius three days prior to the wedding date.Terms and Conditions of above mentioned packages:
- Clients will have to provide a voucher specifying “Wedding Package Offer + name of the package” + details mentioned above.
- All information mentioned on this document are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are public rates per package, inclusive of VAT and Government Tax.
- Validity: 01.11.2022 – 31.10.2023
All requests must be channelled through:
Central Reservations Office of
The Lux Collective
Pierre Simonet Street
+230 698 22 22 / 698 27 27Fax:
+230 698 42 22